cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin unreachable

drjotty
On our wavelength

I recently had a WiFi issue I was sent a new hub which cleared.it.but then had a dropping connection issue. Long story short engineer came today and reterminated all the external.and.internal connections.

After he left the phones didn't work. I can't call so 150 so called on.mobile and next appointment is 6 days time.  They sent the appointment through on text message and it is the evening when I am out not in the day whi h we agreed.

I tried raising a Web chat complaint and it says no complaints can be raised for the time being??

I tried the.media app and it hangs and says try later when it tests the line before it let's you get to the appointment part.

I try web chat and the only one that works is sales, hmmm. I gonthrough the security checks and then it says they are too busy 

So how the blues to i change the appointment if virgi  is unreachable as my phone doesn't work, the appt hangs and web chat is.too busy to be answered.

For a fault.the engineer caused.  I can see one.of the wires snapped out side where he took the cover off.

If an engineer cause yhe fault surely they should.come back the same.or.next day?

7 REPLIES 7

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi drjotty,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I've had a look at things from our side and can see you've been able to contact us, if you do still need help with anything please let us know.

Alex_Rm

drjotty
On our wavelength

You faults online is still unreachable, and what's app chat loops in a dead end cycle.

I reached.out to a forum member who got some where with my fault.

I have complained online happy to.provod the number and the answer you would not belive it is not proper English there are grammar and spelling mistake s. I honestly though it was a phishing email. It did not answer my questions in my complaint and are still spinning stories to me I know are not true.

How do I complain to a real complaints person not an uneducated half wit I will copy and paste their reply tomorrow as ot is truly unacceptable 

drjotty
On our wavelength

Here was the response to.my online complaint saying the appointment is 4th Jan 22. Today is 2nd December.

It makes no sense at all. They even ask.me.to ring 150 when I report total loss of phone service

And they have not answered any questions I asked in the complaint

Customer account number: 1xxxxx
Complaint reference: Cxxxxx155

Hello Jxxxxxx

We have a little update on your complaint with us. We didn’t want to delay things, so we’ve gone ahead and looked into a resolution for you.

Here’s a quick recap

Your complaint was:
Home Phone -> Faults -> I have full loss of service

We’ve looked into it and here’s what we found:
Thank you for contacting us John, and letting us know that you are unhappy due to the damaged wires done in your property. We apologize for the inconvenience you endured. But not to worry I assure you to check the details and guide accordingly. Be assure you that we will do our best to improve our services and take your feedback to the relevant areas of the business. We thank you for being our loyal customer with us for 4 years.

As per the investigation we see that a technician visit has been scheduled in your account for 4/01/2022. We suggest you to wait till the technician arrives at your premises within the given time frame. For any additional query you can also contact our customer care team on 150 toll-free from any Virgin media home phone so that they can do the needful changes accordingly and proceed further with your query.

In future you can also track any appointments you have with us online by registering or signing in to your or downloading our My Virgin Media app on any compatible iOS or Android device. You’ll need your account number and area reference number to do this, which you can get from your most recent bill.

Here's what we offer as a resolution:
Technical ->Technical help provided

We hope this works for you.

drjotty
On our wavelength

every time i try an web chat i get this 

We wanted to let you know that we are busier than expected today and as a result you may have to wait for a while to get connected to a member of the team. We are really sorry for any inconvenience and rest assured we are working hard to get to you as quickly as we can. Thank you so much for your understanding.

if i get that every day for a week then how can it be unexpected i wait hours and no one answers

unreachable

drjotty
On our wavelength

the complaint I raised still talks about various appointments, it seems to change with each response, how to I view/change/cancel the appointment if i cant get hold of anyone and nothing on the media app shows me how to do it either it just goes to another non answered web chat

drjotty
On our wavelength

I have been on web chat from 6pm till now 8 30 and no one has responded despite being put through to an agent

Toni Bot
 - 18:11
Transferring to an agent...

Hey drjotty, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry you have been waiting a few hours for a chat now.

I can also see you have been in PM with my colleague please do reach out if you need anymore assistance. ^MM 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?