Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 37
Flag for a moderator

Virgin tv but no internet

• TV for first time, hook up tv box etc, TV channels load no problem, but I have no internet as computers are hook up via ethernet cable, also no WiFi as phone and ipads not connected says no Internet, the hub is continuously flashing green up/down arrows then bottom light is flashing keeps going back and forth, but when I remove tv spilter box and go back to same set up for just broadband everything is fine, any help on this would be great
0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 37
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin tv but no internet

Sorry, your narrative makes no sense.

Can you explain again please using commas and full stops.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 37
Flag for a moderator

Did you get sent a splitter with the tv box?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 4 of 37
Flag for a moderator

Tv is connected to hub all cables are in place, hub has all channels.

Hub has green arrow symbols flashing then switches to the on light then switches back to arrows.

My computer is connected via ethernet cable but says there's is no Internet connection 

My phone and ipads are not connecting to WiFi

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 5 of 37
Flag for a moderator

yes has the spilter box, but when its connected, I only get TV no internet, when its removed and set up as normal I get internet etc

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 37
Flag for a moderator

Hub is the box that is a Modem Router for internet, it doesn't do TV.

Which TV box do you have ?

tivo-v6

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 7 of 37
Flag for a moderator

its the first one TV6

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 8 of 37
Flag for a moderator

Did you get another cable to connect the router to the splitter or is it the same cable you’re using?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 9 of 37
Flag for a moderator

With the V6 TV Box you need to use either Set Up 1 or Set Up 2.V6-connection

Mike Robinson

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 10 of 37
Flag for a moderator

Tried both 1&2 

When spilter is connected I get tv channels, but have no internet connection, no WiFi, not all of features are available on TV box, when I try to connect I get a code C133, thought you only got TV if there was internet, even with coax removed from back of modem still get TV ??

0 Kudos