cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin media wrong equipment sent

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello today I was supposed to receive  a hub 5 but unfortunately that was not the case I received a hub 3 instead.I’m on the Gig1 package and had a faulty Hub 4 which needed replacing so was told I would be getting Hub 5 and I was eligible for it.I did not set up the Hub 3 as it would not have been compatible with it. Now my Hub 4 has been deactivated and I’ve sent back the Hub 3. I’ve contacted Technical team several times but they haven’t got a clue to what’s going on.I can’t use Broadband now due to a solid red light.I’ve factory reset it via pinhole restarted couple of times. I understand this is a customer to customer forum but surely virgin media staff should be around.Virgin media faults team say they can’t reactivate the hub.

11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello. The speeds are fine but I was eligible for hub 5 and I was told I would be receiving it. I had received hub 3 instead via QuickStart that had deactivated my hub 4. My main query now is why haven’t I still not received the equipment even though I’m eligible.

Hi Kazam_Bhinder,

Thanks for confirming that the speeds are fine.

So I can take a closer look at this I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner) so I can get a few more details.

Alex_Rm