cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin media pod - flashing white

Sanjjassal316
Joining in

Hi

Have had a wifi pod connected to my hub 3, which has been working fine. Ordered an additional one the other day, and it is just flashing white/green (have tried this in multiple locations and as close to the router as possible). 
I have logged onto the hub, and router setting all appear fine.

I still have wifi with my other pod, but have received a message from Virgin saying my new pod is activated even though it doesn’t appear to be working?

Any assistance is greatly appreciated

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

it would sound not to have been added to your account - all you can do is try a full reset of the hub - i cannot see it helping but stranger things have happened

if that does not help then you need to talk to CS and get it added to your account

Tony.
Sacked VIP

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Sanjjassal316,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums 🙂 

I am sorry you are having issues with your wifi pods. I would advise following @-tony-'s advice on this. I have checked our systems and can see you have not rebooted yet, please keep us posted and we will do our best to assist.

Zoie

Thanks for the replies

i have rebooted the router to no avail. I had contacted CS yesterday also, who advised that the second wifi pod was not activated, and that they’ve put a request in to activate it (as the person I spoke to didn’t have permissions to do so). Waiting on a text to confirm it has been activated (which I was told would be within 24 hours - I.e now 🙂 )

Thanks for coming back to us @Sanjjassal316, how is it going at the moment, has your pod been activated and fully working now?

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi

thanks for the response - still no luck

Sorry - hit reply a bit too quick. Not working atm, but CS advised they’ll send another pod out as this one was showing as online, but was not working still

Thanks for coming back to us @Sanjjassal316, has your new pod arrived yet? 

Regards,

Steven_L