cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin media hub 5 problems

DANNY1984d
Joining in

My virgin media hub 5 went down yesterday at 1am and is still not working l down all the resets it's white on the hub but it's not finding the ip address it' keeps happening all the time we must have had 3 engineers out they get it working when they come out then a few weeks pass then it happens again 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Client62
Legend

Yesterday evening there were reports of a Hub 5 firmware update starting to be rolled out.
The new firmware / software version is : LG-RDK_6.9.22-2302.6 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

21 REPLIES 21

Client62
Legend

I'm not sure if your reporting :

1) The Hub 5 is not getting a Public IP address

2) Or is it that some or perhaps all of your devices are failing to get an IP address from the Hub 5 ?

The hub 5 is not working and all the devices keep saying failing to concet 

DANNY1984d
Joining in

Can anybody please help me find an answer has to why my Internet is still off and not working 

Client62
Legend

Is there a fault in your street ?

Check via 0800 561 0061 it is an automated service.

DANNY1984d
Joining in

They keep saying they is a issue in the area this is the 4 time now this has happened I got family round the corner there internet is fine 

Hi its Danny again l rang the number you gave me and they is no issue in our area so why are virgin media telling me they is 

Client62
Legend

The family may be connected to a different street cabinet, one that is working fine

DANNY1984d
Joining in

Still don't explain why this keeps happening all the time my devices keep saying failed to connect even my phone 

Client62
Legend

Yesterday evening there were reports of a Hub 5 firmware update starting to be rolled out.
The new firmware / software version is : LG-RDK_6.9.22-2302.6