cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin media connect app

Dan2022
On our wavelength

Hi there how come suddenly my virgin media connect app has stopped working? For some odd reason it doesn’t connect to my hub. It can’t find it. I have deleted the app/downloaded it again. Also rebooted the hub and still the same issue persists. It use to work fine before.

5 REPLIES 5

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Dan2022,

Thank you for reaching back out to us in our community and for your post, Sorry to see your Connect App which worked fine has now stopped picking up the Router, I was able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you and couldn't find any issues, are you using our Router in Modem mode and using a 3rd party Router?

Regards

Paul.

Dan2022
On our wavelength

No I am not using a third party router. It  says can’t find your hub. I try to install it again and the same issue persists. It can’t find it

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Dan,

Thank you for reaching back out, sorry to see this is still ongoing, what device are you using, have you tried installing it on another device to see if the same happens?

Regards

Paul.

Dan2022
On our wavelength

I am using an iPhone 12 Pro Max

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Dan2022, thanks for getting back to us.

Sorry to hear your connect app issue, is still ongoing.  Do you have the latest software update on your handset?  Also, have you tried an alternative app?  That aside, I am concerned, that you may be having issues that have led to you requiring to use your connect app.  If this is the case, please could you expand on these issues?

Regards

Lee_R