cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin media WiFi hotspots

Hazecosta
Joining in

Hi, I have been trying to I stal the profile so I can use virgin media WiFi hotspots through virgin connect app and everyone I try to install it, an error message comes up? Is there another way to instal the profile? 

5 REPLIES 5

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Hazecosta

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community 🙂

Sorry to hear you're having issues with the hotspots and I'd like to help. 

Please can you confirm the error message and the device you're using?

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi, I have got a Samsung S10, and basically what happens is whenever I try to instal the profile for the hotspots through the connect app, it just keeps saying to try again as the installation failed

Hey @Hazecosta, thanks for the reply.

The app that you have downloaded, is it the latest version?
Is your phone's software on the latest operating system?
Have you been able to try out any other devices to see if the same error continues?
Let us know.

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi, yes is the latest version of the system on my fone and also the latest app version as well.

Thank you for confirming, what has happened when you have tried to use this app on another phone?

Have you been able to check our Connect App page here for any troubleshooting help?

If you still have issues after checking this please let us know so we can assist further.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules