cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin media 350mps package Problems

ramond45
Joining in

Long story short had virgin media for a year now 350mps package first 3-4 months 100-150 mps. Not quite 350 but then again not to low for me to complain cant expect all the 350 mps all the time. not using wifi , have Ethernet cable plugged in No other devices use the wifi at home ,Last 6 months or so constantly only getting 30mps made a complaint and they kindly sent me to many links which are not helping at all.. They said everything my side is okay and said other devices may slow me down blah blah computer is the only device using the internet. They also said my modem can take broadband up to 500. Question is am i to expect anything near 350 ? if im getting 30mps shall i pay 10 percent of my bill ? (lol) but seriously just want some tips in what it could be slowing me down this much. As far as i can see my side everything is in order with new Ethernet cable. im complete noob when it comes to this stuff but any advice is welcome please help a brother out.

1 REPLY 1

Cardiffman282
Knows their stuff

Funnily enough there is a speed guarantee albeit with lots of Ts and Cs.

Please post your hub stats here and also check for local faults on 0800 561 0061. 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).