cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin installed in neighbours house but not mine on same street, not fair :(

hatiki99
Joining in

Hi there, just wondered whether someone could help me with this. We were expecting installation back in August of this year but they postponed many times and now i guess they've given up on installing to our house even though several of the neighbours have it on the same street. They even sprayed on the pavement the place where they would install the cables but nothing happened.

Thanks

Hamish

3 REPLIES 3

MatthewS1993
Dialled in

Hi Hamish 

Ive sent you a private message, I believe I can be of assistance on this 

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Hi @hatiki99 

Please do not send personal details to any one other than the forum team, please look for the official avatar. This is for your own security.

many thanks

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi hatiki99

Thanks for posting. Please call our sales team on 0800 183 1234. We'll be able to advise on this further.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill