cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin connect app

Maudlin
Joining in

Hello, I have previously used the virgin connect app to check users on my wifi. When I first moved onto virgin last year it was working fine. I haven’t changed any settings / passwords and when I recently redownloaded the app I am having problems connecting it to the wifi. I have tried restarting router, redownloading and entering wifi details manually and by photo. It however says my settings password is wrong. Can I please request some help regarding this as I would like this set up and working to monitor wifi useage. Thank you 

14 REPLIES 14

Any virgin employees help with this issue?

I would like to also add I have followed the advice / guidance section regarding the app and have removed private address connection. Reset router and tried again and still receive same message regarding the incorrect settings passcode

Hi Maudlin, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are having an issue getting connected on the Connect App. 

I know you have mentioned doing a reset but please can you ensure when doing the pin hole reset that you are holding the pin in for a minimum of 45 seconds. If you let go before this then the full reset doesn't complete. Give it another try and if that doesn't work then proceed to follow the link below. 

We have generated support pages highlighting issues that can prevent the App connecting to the Hub and what to do to fix them on your device. The support pages can be found by clicking here

Keep us posted on how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thank you for your suggestion. I can confirm I have followed the guidance on the support page for an apple phone and this still hasn’t worked. I can also confirm I reset the router through the button. 

kind regards
andy

Hi @Maudlin,

Apologies for our delayed response here with this. Is this issue ongoing for you today?

If it is, can you expand on what the issue is with accessing and using the app? Are you able to provide a screenshot of what appears on the screen when you try to use it?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!