cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin connect app won’t work

emmalouise019
Joining in

I’m new to virgin & have downloaded the virgin connect app. My issue is that it won’t connect to the internet, I’ve connected the hub but it keeps saying “please connect to your hub. It looks like your connected to your home network via an unrecognised access point. Please connect to a hub to to scan your home” I’m connected on my iPhone 12 Pro Max so can’t understand why it isn’t working, what am I doing wrong?

11 REPLIES 11

@VicHMC wrote:

We’ve had our Hub 3 replaced because of the Wi-Fi constantly dropping out. The connect app now won’t show devices etc under the Broadband tab. It tells me to touch on the exclamation mark at which point the hub reboots but nothing ever changes.

Any ideas?

Replaced with a HUB 3 or a newer version?

The App isn't compatible with the HUB 4 or 5.

Hi VicHMC, 

Thanks for your post and we’re sorry to hear you’re experiencing problems with our app since you had your Hub exchanged. 

Checking our systems, I can see you were given a like for like swap so the Hub 3 should work. We have generated support pages highlighting issues that can prevent the App connecting to the Hub and what to do to fix them on your device. You can access there here

Please give them a try and let us know how you get on. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs