cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin app

smackeyes
Joining in

Hi all

set up the new virgin app but it doesn’t find my stepsons playstation. Want to block it when he’s acting himself but can’t find it. I’ve tried pausing everything else to see if it finds it but no success. Any advice welcome please

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi smackeyes, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

If you can't see devices connected to your Hub, try refreshing your home network device list. To do this go to the Broadband tab on the Connect app and then swipe down to refresh the list of your devices. 

As long as the Playstation is connected to the Hub at the time, it should be displayed there. 

Let us know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi smackeyes, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

If you can't see devices connected to your Hub, try refreshing your home network device list. To do this go to the Broadband tab on the Connect app and then swipe down to refresh the list of your devices. 

As long as the Playstation is connected to the Hub at the time, it should be displayed there. 

Let us know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi I’ve tried that loads of times and it doesn’t work. Tried rebooting the hub. Still doesn’t show up.

Hi @smackeyes thanks for getting back to us.

Sorry to hear you've had no success.  Do none of the steps here help?

Regards

Lee_R