cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin and Windows devices

BarryTL
Joining in

I have just got my broadband set up, I have connected my mobile phone and my tablet to the Internet using the roiuters password, I then tried connecting my xbox one and a laptop that both use windows, but neither will connect using the routers password, please can anybody help?

Thanks in advance 

3 REPLIES 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Have you tried both passwords?  What Hub model is it? Do they connect ok on an ethernet cable?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Thanks for your help, I figured out the problem, I had an extra character at the end of my password, oops I 😂

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @BarryTL,

Thanks for the update. It's a genuine mistake to make 😋 I know I've definitely read my Wi-Fi password wrong and then realised after about 4 hours of frustration!

If you need anything else, feel free to pop back to us, we're always happy to help 🙂

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ