Menu
Leanneclaire
Joining in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Virgin WiFi

Hi everyone!

i have recently changed back to virgin, had a virgin guy out today and while he was here, he told me about the virgin connect app, where you can connect to WiFi anywhere outside of your house with the virgin WiFi. I have downloaded the app, but he told me I had to sign in to the virgin WiFi, but it wants a user name and password. I have tried everything I have for virgin to access it and can’t log on to it. Anyone know what to do or how I access it? Thanks!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin WiFi

Hello Leanneclaire, 

Welcome to our community forum it's great to have you on board. 

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble logging into the Virgin Media connect app. 

You would need to use the same login details for your Virgin Media online account when registering on our connect app. 

If you haven't created an online account yet then you will be able to register through the link here.

Please keep me posted with how you get on. 

Kind regards, 

Dean C

0 Kudos
Leanneclaire
Joining in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Iv logged onto the account which is already set up, but when I put those details in to the virgin media WiFi keeps saying incorrect password, even though iv logged into my account with it 

thanks

leanne 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply Leanne, 

Please can you share a screenshot? 

Regards, 

Dean C

0 Kudos
teabag
Superstar
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Depending on how recently you joined/signed up, it can take a few days for all the systems to catch up with your details.

---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos
Leanneclaire
Joining in
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

0900691A-A2F3-4655-B4F2-0500B6E9BCFC.png

9C00949C-07B2-44B0-AAC4-891D3FC50AFD.png

0 Kudos
Leanneclaire
Joining in
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Okay, maybe I’ll wait till after the weekend and try again! Thanks! 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Apologies Leanne, 

I meant a screenshot of the connect app screens? 

Once you're set up on our connect app you won't need to connect to hotspots manually as the app will connect you automatically. 

Regards, 

Dean C

0 Kudos
Leanneclaire
Joining in
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Is this what you wanted? This is telling me all the hotspots, but last night when I went out, it didn’t connect to any. I’m confused.. seems like too much hard work now to get this set up 
E2D27584-8578-4984-A4E0-9D11BA7775E1.jpeg

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

@Leanneclaire Had to reject a couple of your screen shots that showed most of your email address.  This is to protect your privacy and comply with the forum house rules.

It looks like you are trying to connect to the VM hotspots manually via the WiFi settings on your phone and I think what @Dean_C is saying is that you should login to the connect app and it then connects you to the hotspots.

Not used the app myself but it sounds like less hard work, once you have the app setup correctly.

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out.
My setup: V6 TV box, Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

0 Kudos