cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media equipment Return

Evejay306
Joining in

Hi,

I’m getting irritated with returning the kit to you. I have request the returning package for 4 times but have not received it yet, I only got reminder emails asking me to return it and £40 is charged from my account.

My account had been closed for a month now. Could you please send me the packaging??

21 REPLIES 21

Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your post Evejay306 and welcome to our community.

Can I please confirm the date that your 30 days notice came to an end? 

Have you already received your final bill? 

You can request a returns package through an online form as well if needed, or alternatively you can also return these by bringing them to a nearby Virgin Media Store. 

Thank you, Emily.

I have received my final bill, and the £40 was charged on the 23rd October, as I mentioned, I have filled in the online form 4 times, still haven't received the returning package. There is no near Virgin Media Store near me.

Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for the update, can I please confirm if you're requesting this package to the address on the account or to a separate address? As, unless stated, it would be sent to the address on the account in question.

Thank you, Emily.

I am 100% sure that the delivery address I request the package to send to is correct each time. I just got a final-reminder email today, and I re-ordered it, hope it can be sent to me soon.

Katie_WT
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there @Evejay306

I truly am sorry to hear that you have yet to receive your packaging - I can see from your account that this has been requested numerous times for you so I am unsure as to why it has yet to be delivered. 

I have contacted our Equipment returns team directly on your behalf to see if they can assist us further. 

If you need to, you can return to one of our stores; please just ensure you provide your account number and get a receipt so we can update your account to advise you have returned it. 

Keep us posted. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

Hi,

May I know if you have heard anything from the equipment returns team? Since no one contacted me so far.

Or could you provide address of the nearest store to me?? I would like to return the kit as soon as possible.

it really bothers me a lot.

Hi Evejay306,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry you still haven't received a returns package.

Can I please confirm that you are in the same address if not have you given us a forwarding address?

Kind regards

Paul.

I have called in to cancel my contract, and on the phone, I am asked to provide another address to stop the contract, however I made sure with your colleague to send the return package to the current address, and I filled in the correct address each time I sent the request for the returning package.

Hi There Evejay306,

Thank you for coming back to us, I have looked into this for you and I have requested this again for you.

Kind regards

Paul