cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media Router and Google Mini Speaker

Kingrae71
Joining in

Hello all

Since moving to Virgin Media my Google mini speaker won't recognise the router/hub. 

What do I need to do? I recall seeing a post ages ago about changing router/hub settings but I can't find it now 🙄

Thanks 

6 REPLIES 6

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Kingrae71,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for posting.

Sorry to hear you're having some issues connecting your speaker. Is it just this device that doesn't pick it up?

Have you tried resetting the hub?

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hello

Yes it's just this device

Have you updated the speaker to the new hubs SSID and password?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi

No... How do I find the hubs info?? Tech is not my thing 😁

@Kingrae71 wrote:

No... How do I find the hubs info?? Tech is not my thing 😁

Well I assume you’ve connected other devices to the hubs Wifi after coming from a previous ISP?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi

Good Morning @Kingrae71, thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the difficulty connecting the speaker to your Wi-Fi connection. Has this since been resolved or is this still on going?

All updates welcome

Kindest regards,

David_Bn