cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media Intelligent WIFI Pod - Model PP01-VM - EXTENDER

Toeknee1
Tuning in

Hi, New to VM and have purchased a Virgin Media Intelligent WIFI Pod - Model PP01-VM - EXTENDER pod thingy but I cannot get it to work. 

My hub is in my hall way in an open location and I can only get a poor signal in any of my 3 bedrooms, hence the reason I invested in a booster. Instructions say to plug the thing into the mains which I have on my landing 14 steps up and leave it to flash on and off until the light goes off. I have done this several times and the lights flashed for 2 days now just stays on, however my signal is still very poor.

Is there anything else I can do or have I wasted my hard earned cash?

Thanks all

1 REPLY 1

jem101
Superstar

Well if you purchased it from anywhere other than from VM directly (you got it from eBay didn't you?), then yes you have wasted your money, it doesn't work and will never work. These things are actually rented and are never the property of the user to sell, so technically you are in receipt of stolen goods, although the chances of a dawn raid whereby 'the rozzers' kick your door in at 4am and arrest you and your entire family are probably close to zero!

But if it does then I do happen to know quite a lot of lawyers who would be happy to represent you.😃

Honestly, though joking apart, if you can get your money back then do so, otherwise then put it in the recycling.