cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media Hub 3 Poor WiFi Signal

WolvesWillis
Tuning in

I've been a VM Customer for approx 10 years now and during the past year my WiFi signal around my house has been shockingly bad. I've contacted VM Customer Support on numerous occasions in an attempt to get to the bottom of this issue. I've relocated/rebooted/reset and even had the Hub3 replaced with a new one and still no real improvement. I have even recently tried one of those 'Evo' Mesh Network routers and placed the Hub3 in Modem mode, yet this has also showed no improvement.

My last call to VM Support was approx 1 month ago where I was advised to carry out yet another full reset of the Hub. I was also directed to the 'VM Connect' app to monitor signal strength in rooms. VM Support appeared to be clueless with this issue and said they would callback that same day after I carried out my check on the various areas, but as expected, no callback!

I'm really losing faith in the service provided by VM. Given them the benefit of the doubt in many cases. I do feel it would be beneficial if a Technician could check things out, as it baffles me at how poor things have gotten over the past year or so.

Please can I get some REAL support??

20 REPLIES 20

PS, the virgin router booster didn’t work either