Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media Connect register issue

Unable to register my main email account on Virgin Connect, continues to inform me I have entered incorrect details, user or password, which are correct

it will accept a secondary account, but then using secondary accounts I am unable to access the main features for broadband as it tells me my “account isn’t set up for broadband”. It goes on to tell me I “might be seeing this if logged with secondary account”

going round in circles, help?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Media Connect register issue

What are you wanting to use the connect app for?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gary,

I want it use it as t describes, to control connection issues, check wifi signal, pause signal to selected devises.

Unless I log on as the main account, the app will not even see the Hub.

Jonathan

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You can do that in the admin pages.

The WiFi black spot finder is a bit gimmicky - you can test yourself by going to a room and seeing what signal you get and a speed on Speedtest app. 

Pausing devices is also buggy as it doesn’t allow you to unpause them again. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for responding again Gary,

I have finally got the app to work, I had to change the password on my main account a number of times before I landed on one the app appeared to like!

Thanks for the warning re the pause facility, was going to use this for the kids connections, but if it's fiddley to un-pause that'll be just be more pain for me Ha!

Many thanks

Jonathan

0 Kudos