cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media Connect app will not connect

Pearl60
On our wavelength

The Virgin Media app says no connection when I am on WiFi on smart phone and iPad . Have reset the Hub 3 uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Clearly a problem as used to be able to use Virgin WiFi on London Underground and that stopped working and now cannot check the house as speed is rubbish. 

13 REPLIES 13

udaraau
Tuning in

I am having the same frustrating experience with the connect app. I have tried everything mentioned (Delete app, Reset, Alternative device) here but still getting the "Something went wrong message". I am using an iPhone 11 Pro Max with OS version 15.3.1. The alternative device was an iPhone SE with 14.8.1. Please help. I am just trying to check whether my booster is properly configured and whether there are any other blackspots remaining. 

Hi @udaraau

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community. 

I am sorry to hear about the issues you are having with the connect app.

Could I just check please, are you using the latest version of the app?

Is your phone updated?

Please pop me a reply when you can.

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Thanks for taking the time. Yes, the iOS version is15.4. Connect app version I have is v12.13.30(0) LF v3.128. 

Can I just check have you also tried a full factory reset on the Hub? 

To do this push a pen etc into the 'reset' hole at the back of the Hub and hold in for 20 seconds. This will force a full reset and if the WiFi password has been changed at all it will revert to the original settings. 

Thank you.