cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media Connect App

DarylJP
Joining in

The virgin Media Connect App is not compatible with my mobile phone or tablet, it is not listed in Google play store when I search for it and says it is incompatible when I use a link to reach it in the store. Please could someone help? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Use any wifi analyser software in the Play Store.  You don't need the connect app to do this function.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

DarylJP
Joining in

I found out the answer myself from virgin media, the App is not available at the moment on Google play store (for me at least but I suspect others too), and even if it were it does not currently work with hub 4 or 5. Thankfully it is possible to access hub settings in alternative ways but I wanted it to check WiFi signal strength in various rooms not sure how to do this without app. They are sending me one of there booster boxes now anyway so I am happy. Would have saved me 2 or 3 hours if they had made this information more readily available on here or FAQ maybe. 

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Use any wifi analyser software in the Play Store.  You don't need the connect app to do this function.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks