cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media Connect App Not Working

Rds261189
Up to speed

Hi, I keep uninstalling then reinstalling the Virgin Media Connect App as my new equipment came today.  It's setting up the mobile part no problem but when I go onto broadband and type my username and password in there is a message constantly coming up saying we couldn't connect you to the server, please try again in a moment but I keep trying and it's not doing anything and it's not even taking me back to main screen of the app.  Can someone please help?  Thanks

R SCOTT
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you.

Can you please let us know what device you're using, what software version this is and what connect app version you're using.

We'd need those exact details please and then we can have this arranged.

Thanks

Melissa

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

42 REPLIES 42

Lisa_CC

Hello Rds261189,

Sorry to hear you're unable to login to our Connect App. Can you confirm that you've registered for an online cable account and are you able to log into it okay? Can you check that when you try and sign in to the App, that you have WiFi for example? I can see that you've spoken to us about this since you last posted, are you still having problems with it after going through diagnostics? Please let us know so we can help. 

Thanks,

Lisa

The actual virgin app I can get into no bother and shows all services it's the virgin connect app still having problems and I really need boosters like I did on my first account at the address.

R SCOTT

Hey @Rds261189,

Hmm, I'm not sure what's gone wrong with the Connect App but I've had a look at your details and have ordered the WiFi Boosters for you as you're on the package where it's free. It should arrive within 5 days and you can check it's details via your online account  . Please give it some time to pop up as the system maybe still processing it in the background.

Regarding your Connect App, if your device is connected to your WiFi network, you should be able to log in but if not, we may need more details from you as an IT ticket may be required. If so, please confirm that you're using the latest version of the App, the latest version of your device and confirm the versions for both your device, the Android/IOS version and the Connect App. 

Thanks,

Lisa

mrdinky
Joining in

Mine is the same been 24 hours now since I asked a question ironically about leaving 

Hi mrdinky,

Sorry to hear you're having the same issue also. Can you tell us more about what you've tried and where exactly you have the problem so we can help? Can you see the advice on this thread for example and let us know? 

Thanks,

Lisa

Thanks for getting back.  My mobile phone software is upto date and I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it and still getting the same problem I'm afraid.  Everything app wise is the latest version so think an IT ticket may need to be raised.

R SCOTT

Thank you.

Can you please let us know what device you're using, what software version this is and what connect app version you're using.

We'd need those exact details please and then we can have this arranged.

Thanks

Melissa

Moto G7 Play, software version Android 10.  Connect app version 12.6.3(1)

R SCOTT

Hi, when was the new account set up please?

Have you also made a new online account as unless the online account was transferred, I'm guessing you're still using the old online account? This won't work unless transferred over or made a new one

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill