cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media Connect App - Doesn't detect hub

robgodfrey
Tuning in

I joined VM and received a Hub 3 today. It seems to work, all the right lights at the right times and I can connect to it and have Internet connectivity but I can't get the Connect app to find it using an iPhone.

I've performed several pin-hole resets

I've removed the app and data several times and tried connecting over and over again.

If there's an underlying problem on my account or on the hub I'd rather cancel the contract now, free of charge and before disconnecting my old broadband, than live with whatever problems surface in future and experience problems when I no longer have my old copper broadband to fallback on.

Any advice or suggestions?

Thanks

Robin

2 REPLIES 2

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Robin

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear you're having issues with the Connect App.

Can you confirm, is the iPhone software upto date? You've also not got a VPN active have you?

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi, yes I've uninstalled and re-installed several times so the app is definitely up to date. I don't have a VPN.

I contacted Support on Tuesday evening and after 20 mins of checks they said they were raising a case with IT but it could take up to 48 hours for IT to contact me. 48 hours has come and gone...