cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media App

Vancouverbrit
Joining in

Virgin Media app won’t work on my iPhone. It’s all up to day and I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. 

Freezes then eventually goes to the second screen. 

I’m online with my virgin wifi typing this message!

22881C20-32A3-4733-BB65-195C75EC53F8.png

12 REPLIES 12

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Vancouverbrit,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on our forums.

Please could you try to reboot your hub and iPhone then try to connect again to the app again?

Regards,

Steven_L

I did that months ago, and several times. Makes not difference. 

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Vancouverbrit,

Thank you for coming back to us, can you please confirm you have tried removing and reinstalling the App in the last 48 Hours as we are constantly updating our Apps to the latest version?

Can you also confirm the device you are using has the latest IOS, can you also confirm which app you are using?

Regards

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Phone and app are all up to date. This has been an issue for months though. the Virgin Media app with “connect” in the logo.

incidentally works fine on my ipad. 

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Vancouverbrit,

I am sorry to see this, what error messages do you get on your phone? What make and model is it?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Please read the messages that I’ve posted already. I’ve answered all these questions already. iPhone 12. 

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to us. 

Can you confirm this is the virgin media connect app? If so can you also confirm what hub you have? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta

There’s no logical reason to use the app 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi

Your comment is illogical. There are all sorts of reasons to use the app - for example if I want to manage my network on my phone, test for wireless strength etc. 

Suggest you take your unhelpful comments elsewhere.