cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Lied and let me down MULTIPLE times in recent weeks!!!! NEED UK SUPPORT!!!!!

MWay
Joining in

I need to speak to someone in a UK call centre TODAY!!!! I have had numerous issues with Virgin over the last couple of weeks, but ultimately over the last several years. In the last couple of months I have been promised no bill increase - LIE! The bill increase would be sorted - LIE! If I was charged a single penny over my original bill I would have the month for free (Recorded evidence) LIE! an hour 20 on the phone to try and sort it out - CUT OFF BY VIRGIN!!!. Another call recorded PROMISING someone would call me back (recorded evidence) - LIE!!! 

No one has sorted my issues, no one is available to sort my issues, no one has any evidence of the issues (although thankfully due to several issues before with Virgin I do as I recorded the calls!!!) No one will allow me to send my evidence to them to resolve my issue, No one calls me back when categorically promised!

HHHHEEEELLLLPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!

I am a customer, I have been a customer for years. I WILL be leaving Virgin, but need all these issues sorted before I do. These issues have caused me genuine stress, sleepless nights, anxiety, anger, and I am seriously losing my calm with a company who has let me down EVERY year bar none, and have failed to help me EVERY year bar none. NO MORE!!!! SORT      THIS      OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

3 REPLIES 3

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @MWay,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm very sorry to hear that you've been experiencing some ongoing issues with your billing recently! I completely understand that this can be a very stressful experience if your billing is consistently incorrect.

I'll be more than happy to look into this for you so I can help further and resolve this ongoing issue. To do this, I will send you a Private Message so please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch with you soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

MWay
Joining in

I AM SEETHING WITH THIS **bleep**HOLE  OF A COMPANY!!!!! I have just spent ANOTHER 46 minutes on the phone to someone regarding ANOTHER contract issue! After this time on the phone, and actually making some headway they hung up on me. I am beyond ANGRY now!!!!!!!!!!!

This company needs action taken towards it. What a bunch of time wasting scum.

I cannot do anymore, this company is genuinely leaving me in a rage with the fact it will not deliver on any contractual agreements. I will ha, shambles, terrible, ve to seek further legal action !

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi MWay, 

Thank you for updating the thread. 

I am very sorry for the call disconnecting and for the fact you were left feeling this way, this is not what we would want. 

I can see that you have been speaking with my colleague via private message since your last post to the thread. 

They will get back to you via private message as soon as possible. 

Thanks 

Nat