cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Hub 3 and Android Tablet issues

argonath2951
Joining in

Hi all,

Had a few Hub 3 issues which I manage to sort but kids Android Tablet when trying to connect to the network now shows connecting->saved->connecting->saved several times before showing disabled.

TIA

3 REPLIES 3

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @argonath2951

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the community forums! 

I'm so sorry to hear that you are facing this issue! 

Can I ask if any other devices are facing issues at all? Have you been able to try forgetting the network and reconnecting at all? 

Thank you.

Hi

No other device (and there are loads) have this problem. It worked fine until around a week ago then point blank refused to connect. I think there is an issue with the router in general as there are frequent outgages since exactly the same time..

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

So every other device is connecting fine and its just the Android tablet having issues ?

If thats the case I would be looking in the tablet's network settings for the reason why.

Nine times out of 10 it will be an ip address or DNS issue. Cant help though as I am all Apple - never used Android - someone else might chip in with an idea soon

You may not be alone either....

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Networking-and-WiFi/Hub5-Samsung-galaxy-tab-A-2019-is-painful-s...

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.