cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Hub 3 Red Light

rjackson951
Joining in

Hi Everyone

My hub has a red light on it. I have checked that it is in router mode, all of the cables are fine, I have tried resetting it with the button on the back and a paperclip etc etc. I read on another post that I would need a new one sent. Unfortunately, I have tried phoning Virgin Media to get a new hub sent but always at a dead end with them trying to send me a text message but it never comes through.

So hopefully a member from the VM team will see this and get in contact to send me a new hub please...

3 REPLIES 3

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @rjackson951

Thanks for posting on our community forum, a big warm welcome with this being your first post and sorry to hear about the issue with your hub.

I am going to drop you a private message now to collect some more information and investigate further, please keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

legacy1
Alessandro Volta
Maybe the hub shows a red light because something insignificant is wrong?
---------------------------------------------------------------

I have the same issue. Been promised that a new Hub5 will be sent out to me. TWICE Nothing has materialised both times despite latterly being told (by ISSA) that the box would be ordered to be delivered 26th. Nothing! Posted on Twitter who told me to come on here to get it sorted. NOTHING!