cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Connect app

JT1
Tuning in

How do

i get access to home broadband and connect to my hub3 on my virgin connect app please

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi JT1,

Click on the Connect app link on the following page for full usage instructions https://www.virginmedia.com/help/services-support/apps 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

14 REPLIES 14

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi JT1,

Click on the Connect app link on the following page for full usage instructions https://www.virginmedia.com/help/services-support/apps 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks Dave

inalready have Virgin Connecr but when I click on the broadband tab it tells me I babe no access to home broadband. I don’t know how to get access so that I can do a scan for black spots

Jimmy

Hi JT!

Have you tried the App on another device?

Gareth_L

Hi Gareth

yes. Tried on my iPad. Same result. “you have no access to home broadband “. I don’t understand because I’m connected to the internet but just can’t get into the app to do a scan. I’m into hotspots ok and downloaded the profile. 

Jimmy

The only other thing I could suggest is a pin hole reset on the hub JT!

Just look for a reset and keep that pressed in for at least 30 seconds 

You might been or paper clip

Then try and rescan for black spots 

Gareth_L

Thanks Gareth

ill try..I’ve had no broadband for three weeks and they fitted a new hub on Saturday 

jimmy

Hi Gareth

Tried a reset. No difference. 

Thanks for your help

jimmy

Hi JT1

How are things looking now?

Gareth_L

Hi Gareth

i deleted the app and reinstalled it and now I can do the scan. That showed another problem unfortunately. My super fast hub 3 only has a strong signal on the back of the house it is sited and not the front so my WiFi cameras only have a weak signal  

Maximising does no good and apparently there is a waiting list for supply of any faster/Stronger equipment I’ll persevere though  

Thanks a lot for all your help