cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Complains Page not working!

TeddyTRK
Superfast

The Virgin Complaints Page is not working. You can raise a Complaint but doesn't give you a reference number and you can't track it, as if they haven't received it and the page it faulty.

Anyone know why?

Edward | VM 1 Gig Volt Package | Telephone | Hub 5 | VM 360 box | VM 360 Multi-Room x2 | I do not work for Virgin Media, all opinions are my own.
2 REPLIES 2

AdamZ
Joining in

I've been having this issue too. Complaint reference is "****". Every time I pressed the submit button I saw an error flagged in the google chrome dev console. It is 'bad request' and has the extra info of "String value length has been exceeded. Maximum allowed is: 255"

Using this info I reduced the number of characters I had in the textbox to below 255 and it sent. Virgin Media, if you don't accept more than 255 characters can you please change the max characters of the textbox to match

Hi AdamZ,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you have been facing issues raising a complaint due to only being allowed to use 255 characters, I was able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you and it looks like you have already raised a complaint, have you been able to get the help you needed?

Regards

Paul.