cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verifying my age?

Tina_wilko
Joining in

I can’t access over 18 sites and it keeps asking me to verify my age but I can’t find where to?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta

On what?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/parental-controls-for-mobile

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta

On what?

On I phone 8

Do you mean on Virgin Mobile?

Yes

You need to login to your Virgin mobile account and do the verification there 

That’s what I’ve been trying to do but can’t see where to do it

my DOB is clearly on there 

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/parental-controls-for-mobile

Thankyou! I’ve been looking for ages