cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Valorant Routing issue

faiq4444
Tuning in

The internet in my area fully went down like 4 days ago (2nd August) and after this the ping from 25ms to London to 60ms and now the Frankfurt server gives me the best ping and even then its 45ms.

image_2022-08-06_191413537.pngimage_2022-08-06_191452125.png

However, this issue goes away at night time, around midnight the ping normalizes again to as it was before the 2nd of August. I tried tracerouting and searching on other forums and it's clear that its some routing issue on VirginMedia's part. I have already contacted VALORANT themselves and they also say the same thing. Other than that I've tried every other solution, with other devices other accounts and the same result comes.

If I am paying around 50 GBP a month for this broadband it should be reliable 24/7

16 REPLIES 16

Not had a chance to check mine yet but hopefully it’s all sorted for everyone now

Just checked mine and I'm still completely unable to connect to riot's servers.

the issue wasnt just specifically this game you play (assume its a game?)

their appeared to be some really bad routing going on and it looks like VM have either changed the routes they use or wherever was bad on the specific route has fixed the problem

i noticed this morning that things were looking better, it said on my virgin page work was being done in my area in the early hours of this morning but looking at bqm my internet never disconnected overnight so it was for sure something that was more widespread

A person in brighton that I contacted has the issue resolved, me too and i'm from glasgow. I've asked my friend in bristol and when she answers I'll give an update

It's more than just a valorant issue, my friend plays rocket league and he also had this problem but today it's been resolved

yea it was a bad routing issue

i could see it on several different websites and speed testers that must use the same routing

all looks good today though so either the issue has been solved by rerouting or the bad routes have been fixed

Hey faiq4444, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community, I am sorry to see you was having some issues but I am happy to hear they are now all fixed.

If you ever need anything again in the future, please do feel free to reach out. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?