cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VM connect app

TrevorS2
Joining in

When trying to connect to the VM connect app i get an “unsupported hub” message. I have a 5X !

5 REPLIES 5

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @TrevorS2, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the difficulty you've experienced with the Hub 5 and the Connect App.

Currently we cannot support to Hub 5 via the Connect App.

You should however still be able to log into the hub - via a web browser and the information on the base of the hub to make desired alterations to the set up of the connection.

Thanks,

David_Bn

Are there any plans to make the 5x hub available to connect to the app?. I guess it would be a useful tool to have.

thanks,

trevor.

Client62
Legend

When you get to see the VM Connect app you may soon think otherwise !

Hi @TrevorS2 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us. We are looking into making the Connect App compatible for the Hub 5x, we do not have a specific time frame for this, but any updates will be featured on our 👉 News page 👈 on the website.

I hope this helps..

Sabrina

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@TrevorS2 wrote:

Are there any plans to make the 5x hub available to connect to the app?. I guess it would be a useful tool to have.

thanks,

trevor.

Dont fret about it.  It can be flaky and there is very little it does that cant be done simply by logging into the Hub's settings.

What specific "features" of the App are you looking to use ?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.