cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VM boosters

Roy1037
Joining in

I require 2 VM boosters please to spread wifi connectivity to 2 rooms within my house.

How may I achieve this?

Roy

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

VM now supply “wifi Pods” (not “boosters”). Pods are free (so worth trying)  to “some customers” (those on 1GB or Ultimate Oomph packages) but others  will be charged £5/month and right now they dont have enough supplies to provide them to everyone now so there is a wait list.

And at that level of investment you would soon pay off that cost by buying a "better" wireless solution that will be yours to own and use forever and which will cure all your wifi problems.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Roy1037

Thank you so much for you first post to our Community Forums and welcome to the team! 

I'm so sorry to see your struggling with signalling issues in your home! @jbrennand is correct and we are now offering WiFi pod's rather than the older boosters, you can read about them here

If you have a Hub 3 you can run diagnostics via our Connect App and if a Pod is recommended you can order it via there, alternatively I'd be more than happy to run over diagnostics with you via the PM's here in the forums, and if needed, order the pods for you. 

Please let me know if you'd like me to send a PM to do so.

Thank you.