cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VM WIFI BOOSTERS

Manan_Mirza
Tuning in

Bi. 

I have been sold to another 18 months contract by VM sales team. When explaining the deal he mentioned I will be receiving 2 wifi boosters etc. (it took me 4 hours on WhatsApp chat) so at the end of the conversation you can imagine i was VM’ed out. I was told that I need to contact ‘dedicated  team to order the boosters. His exact text is given below  

You may reached them at 0345 454 1111 or 151 from Virgin and they're open from Mon-Sun 24Hrs. You may call them after we finished your order.

no to mention that the number is not 24hours operational. 
question.  How do I order my 2 boosters that were promised to me with volt bundle? 

6 REPLIES 6

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It’s 150 not 151 if you have a VM landline and it’s 24h service.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

bitsandpcs
Fibre optic
Wait here and a mod will be able to help, it may take several business hours for a mod to be in touch but they'll help in ordering the pods.

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It will take 2 or 3 days for a VM staff member to get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Manan_Mirza

Welcome back to the community. 

Sorry to hear you're having issues ordering your promised WiFi pods. As advised the number is 150 from any Virgin Media Landline which operates:

Monday - Friday - 8am-9pm

Saturday - 8am-8pm

Sunday - 8am-6pm

I can see on our systems that you have been in touch have had this ordered for you now and all is resolved for you. Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi Carley,

Thank you very much for your message. Yes. I contacted VM today and issues have been resolved. 

thanks. 

That's great to hear thank you @Manan_Mirza 

Please do not hesitate to reach out via the forums again in the future should you need assistance. 

Thanks again.