Menu
Bluepixie
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

VM Extender IP Configuration Failure

Hello.  I'm wondering if someone could offer me some advice please? We have a VM Powerline adapter (which has been working fine for about 6 weeks), now all of a sudden we are unable to connect to it with any device. The power light is on and it seems to be connected to the VM hub. When trying to connect we get an 'IP configuration failure' status in our settings.  I have turned the Powerline off and on, and have also tried to connect devices by pressing the WPS button with no success.  Any help would be very gratefully received! 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: VM Extender IP Configuration Failure

what make/model of extenders do you have?

--------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up on kudos. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution, but only do this once issue has been resolved.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Bluepixie
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It's a Virgin Media, model PG-9072LG-VM.

0 Kudos
Moderator (Retired) Ralph_R
Moderator (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Is the connection from the Hub working okay, if connect directly do you get a connection?

Sadly we're not able to run any diagnostics remotely on the actual Powerline, though if the Hub is working okay then I would factory reset the unit and run through the set up and sync again.

rgds

Ralph_R
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos