Menu
PaulT1234
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Unknown user on dashboard

Hello, when i go to my hub dashboard and look at connected users i have an ipad connected by ethernet according to the dashboard but i don't own an ipad, how do i remove said ipad from the connections as it most certainly isn't me that's connected, i've unplugged the cables from my hub and it's still shown as connected all though there are no ethernet cables plugged in.

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unknown user on dashboard

Go into mac filtering and ban that mac.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Are you using powerline adaptors?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
PaulT1234
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes, but none of them are an ipad accessory, i use it to connect to a windows pc upstairs.

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Refresh the connected devices list.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Yes you’re using powerlines?

If a neighbour is also using them you can get cross interference along the electrics.

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi