cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unblocking work SIM case

Az2
Tuning in

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to unblock a works SIM card (EE) in a laptop so it can access the mobile data? Apparently it ha been blocked by virgin media..

Thanks

Az

5 REPLIES 5

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you have a purple SIM it is no longer linked to EE. The new purple SIMs, which should by now have replaced all the old red ones, only roam onto EE until everyone can be migrated to Vodafone.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks for your reply. It's not purple. Just a white one.

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Az, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us. 

This isn't something I've come across before personally however we would like to take a closer look. 

I will need to confirm some information with you so I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Az, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message so quickly. 

I'm sorry that my message probably wasn't the answer you were hoping for however good luck going forward in speaking with your works IT Team. 

If you do need further assistance, you know where we are 🙂

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks. hopefully our IT can fix it!