cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to order Wifi Pod

sparxuk
Joining in

Hello

Im a volt customer, and have poor wifi in a few rooms, so I ran a speed test on the connect app, which suggests I order a Pod. However, when I follow the link provided it just takes me to a "this page is unavailable" and redirects to my account home page. 

Any ideas? 

thanks 

Alex

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @sparxuk,

Thanks for coming back to Alex and I via Private Message. I'm glad that we've been able to assist with your query and place an order for a WiFi Pod for you.

More help and support can be found on our WiFi Pods and Boosters page.

If you need any further help or assistance, please let us know.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The official route is the Connect app.  However you have tried this and had no success.

Wait here a day or two and a VM Mod should pick this up and discuss.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Yes was hoping someone would come along and help, seen similar posts which have been resolved this way 👍

Hi there @sparxuk 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the community forums, it's great to have you here.

I am so sorry that you have faced these issues with connect app, can I ask if you have been able to try the app again since your last post? Have you also tried reinstalling the app and clearing cache?

Hello yes I have tried again, and still no joy, now when I do a test it recommends a WiFi pod and take me to the "activate WiFi max" page, when I click through to activate it takes me to another page where the only option is to change my package, and the only package it says I can swap to is the 50mb one, I'm currently on 250 boosted by volt. 

There's no option to order a WiFi pod 

Thanks for confirming sparxuk, 

So I can take a closer look at this to help, I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @sparxuk,

Thanks for coming back to Alex and I via Private Message. I'm glad that we've been able to assist with your query and place an order for a WiFi Pod for you.

More help and support can be found on our WiFi Pods and Boosters page.

If you need any further help or assistance, please let us know.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs