cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get hotspot to connect

Bigandy3869
Joining in

Unable to get hotspot connection to work. When on WiFi away from home, found WiFi media on list. Changed setting to aka.answer came back invalid credentials. Help please as using up all my data, cost getting out of control. Thank you

2 REPLIES 2

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you have set up the VM Connect app correctly it should connect automatically to VM hotspots.

You shouldn't need to select the SSID or change any settings.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Bigandy2869, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. 

I can see that Zach has already replied to your thread here: Hotspot

Please make sure you are only posting once about your issue. If you need to update the thread then just reply to your original thread rather than creating a new one. We understand it's frustrating when something's not right however posting more than once about the same fault makes the boards look busier than what they actually are. It also means we could take longer to reply due to needing to sift through duplicate posts.

Have a look at Zach's reply on the other thread and stick with that one so we keep all the information in one place.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs