Menu
Superuser
Superuser
Message 11 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

I've just been looking at the user guide for this router, mind you I wouldn't know a router from a stick of Blackpool rock - but what I can happily report is there are ten LEDs on the front of this device. Ashtonjay can't be bothered to tell us which one is flashing and even if he could he would still need access to the user guide to identify which of the ten LEDs was flashing. That might give the man who knows nothing of the ins and outs of his router some clue as to what is happening. No one here is a mind reader.

How to get the user guide - well he can always Google for it. a mere 146 pages. Or was it in the box?

-----------------------

Superuser 18/19.
Use Kudos to say thanks
Tick an answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
Ashtonjay
On our wavelength
Message 12 of 15
Flag for a moderator

No.its not in the box bro

The light that is flashing I'd the one that looks like a circle round a planet

I think on further exploration it's a conflict of some sort. I unplugged everything 1 by 1 and reconnected the  tested. Everything is fine until I plug on my ADT alarm. Then it goes down. Also I'm not too sure my netgear port switch amd the tp link rputer ate geyting on too well eithet. I may use my old tp link port switch 

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Can we maintain a friendly tone to the conversation on this thread please? Offensive language will not be tolerated.

Thanks,

Michael_JK
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 14 of 15
Flag for a moderator

what Offensive language did i miss the fun

0 Kudos
Highlighted
chenks
Wise owl
Message 15 of 15
Flag for a moderator

@apcyberax wrote:
what Offensive language did i miss the fun

i belive the OP indulged in some school-type name calling, which has since been removed.