cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble from the start

adamwatspn2022
Joining in

Hi I had virgin installed on Thursday and it’s been a nightmare already . The main reason for switching was the internet as we all use it a lot . Everything installed and the speed is so slow , the bedroom which usually has hard to reach access is running kbs on upload and download and the downstairs it’s running 100mbs but the upload everywhere is less than 2mb . I had better with sky and luckily it’s still running at the moment so my children are using that , I’m tempted to cancel it’s so bad 

1 REPLY 1

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @adamwatspn2022,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am so sorry to hear you're facing some problems with your broadband service and connection speeds. Can you perform a speed test on a wired connection and confirm what you're currently receiving?

You can also use our Service Status Checker tool to see if there are any known area impacting problems being reported. If there are, it'll also detail a current estimated fix time too.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!