cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble Ordering 2nd Wifi Pod

Cavechild1973
Tuning in

Hi,

I've just spent the last week or so on WhatsApp requesting a second Wifi Pod. I was told by the customer service advisor on 13/11/2022 that one had been ordered and would be delivered yesterday (17/11/2022). This didn't happen, so I went back to WhatsApp yesterday/today, only to be given the runaround by the customer advisor of the day.

Could someone contact me to resolve this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Cavechild1973

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear you're having issues with the ordering of a 2nd Pod. I have checked the system and can see you managed to get this ordered since posting.

There are a few requirements for the Pods to work with our Hubs. You can view these below: 
• The Hub must be in 'Router Mode' and not have been changed to 'Modem Mode'
• Channel Optimisation must be left on
• The SSIDs must be the same and broadcast enabled
• The SSID must be password protected
• The Passphrases of the SSIDs must match

Best wishes,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Cavechild1973

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear you're having issues with the ordering of a 2nd Pod. I have checked the system and can see you managed to get this ordered since posting.

There are a few requirements for the Pods to work with our Hubs. You can view these below: 
• The Hub must be in 'Router Mode' and not have been changed to 'Modem Mode'
• Channel Optimisation must be left on
• The SSIDs must be the same and broadcast enabled
• The SSID must be password protected
• The Passphrases of the SSIDs must match

Best wishes,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill