Menu
Jammik
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tp link power line wont connet through Hub3

Hi can anyone help? I have just had Virgin media Vivid 100 setup. The Wi-Fi seems to work fine using phones and smart tv but can't get TP link power line to work for my desktop mac. I used to have std ee broad band and used TP-link power line and worked perfect now can't get it to work with hub3 router? I have done the pairing process but internet light only on for short period or not at all? I would appreciate any recommendations.

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Samantha_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tp link power line wont connet through Hub3

Hi Jammik,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Sorry to read you are having an issue connecting your TP Links to the Hub 3.

Have you tried the WPS button? If so, did that work?

You may have to separate the wireless networks within the Hub 3, for the 2.4 and 5GHz network. To do this type in 192.168.0.1 in the address bar > sign in with the details underneath the router > on the left click into Advanced Settings > Wireless then Security. This will allow you to change the name and passwords of the networks.

Try this and let us know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Jammik
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tp link power line wont connet through Hub3

Hi Samantha

Thank you for your reply. I have actually resolved the problem now. I simply turned everything off (hub3 and all powerlines) then on again! so all good nothing require beyond that. 

Thanks

Jammik

0 Kudos