cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third wifi pod - connection health unknown

kitenski
On our wavelength

I got my third Wifi pod 6 days ago, in the Virgin Media connect app it shows as Connection status as unknown. I've tried rebooting it, but still no indication of how much signal strength it has.

The other two all display the Connection as Great

How can I get this third pod to display it's connection status, in case I need to fine tune it's location?

IMG_4730.PNG

3 REPLIES 3

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @kitenski,

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear of your recent wifi pod issue. 

We can understand this is not ideal and we want to best help. Just to clarify, has that wifi pod never shown up in the app? Have you tried rebooting them as seen here? https://www.virginmedia.com/help/booster-and-wi-fi-pods Also, what device and operating system are you accessing the app on?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

kitenski
On our wavelength

Morning,

The pod shows up on the app (that is when the app works, it often says it cannot find the hub).

I've rebooted it many times, it still shows connection as unknown. I've iphones, ipads, windows and Mac laptops on the network.

tbh I've given up (been 2 months of poor wifi despite now having 3 pods) and gone back to my BT Whole Home discs which are now working without the dropouts I've been seeing with the Virgin Wifi pods.

Very sorry for the trouble you've had using the pods kitenski,

If you do go back to using our pods please let us know.

Alex_Rm