cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The worst broad band

Nimal185
Tuning in

Is there any other worst broadbands other  than  virgin in UK? Switched to virgin last September after saw the virgin advertisement about 100mb/s but since that I am feeling sick and I can’t even load a page in upstair and WiFi is keep dropping. Anyone else face the same?

14 REPLIES 14

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

If your problem is with WiFi coverage within your house, Virgin will not send a technician because WiFi coverage and speeds are not guaranteed. 

If you do not get a good service with a wired connection to the Hub then you can ask for another visit.  If it's a WiFi problem there are many things you can do to improve the coverage.  If you are willing to describe the problem here and ask for advice I am sure you will get excellent support from other users. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

If you can’t guarantee the WiFi connection and speed then why you installed in my house? Why you agreed to offer 100plus Mbs speed? Before you install you have to check wether you can offer me a good service within my house environment isn’t it? Why I paid for your technician or engineer? May I know who are you please? Are you an authorised agent of virgin?

Did you read the T+Cs?

You probably should

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/virgin-media-speed-policy

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

@Nimal185 wrote:

If you can’t guarantee the WiFi connection and speed then why you installed in my house? Why you agreed to offer 100plus Mbs speed? Before you install you have to check wether you can offer me a good service within my house environment isn’t it? Why I paid for your technician or engineer? May I know who are you please? Are you an authorised agent of virgin?

Goodbye. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

As per our Term's and Conditions we provide the broadband via a wired connection. We would always recommend using a wired connection where possible to ensure the fastest most stable connection possible.

We have these tips available to help with broadband issues:

We also have the Connect App https://virg.in/connectapp that will allow you to scan your property to optimise the wireless network and if needed order pod's. Depending on your package these may be free but any package is eligible for these if needed.

Rob