Menu
Thearchitect93
Tuning in
Message 31 of 34
Flag for a moderator

Re: Terrible intermittent connection on all devices

It's been 2 years of horrible connection issues. My hub loses all connection between 5 and 15 times a day for between 5 minutes and 5 hours. I've spoken to technical support over 50 times. I've had 13 or 14 engineers to my property. I've had 4 separate new routers installed. I've had my cabinet worked on and a full re-pull has been carried out. Still my router is losing connection. The last 3 people I've spoken to have said things like "what do you want me to do?" very rudely and also told me that the services are all working 100%. What can I do? Is there any solution where someone takes responsibility or doesn't talk to me like I'm lying? I've handed over 1000 pounds to virgin and so far they haven't earned a penny. If this was the other way around I'd be arrested for theft or fraud.

I won't be ignored or go away.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 32 of 34
Flag for a moderator

Hi Thearchitect93,

Thanks for getting in touch, I am sorry to see you have continued having trouble with your connection.

I have taken a look and I can see some intermittent FECS (noise on the line) which is not currently breaking any thresholds. I can also see an issue with T3 timeouts.. I would like to get an engineer out to take a look at this for you.

I will pop you a Pm to get this arranged. Keep an eye out for the Purple Envelope top right hand corner.

Speak to you soon.

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Thearchitect93
Tuning in
Message 33 of 34
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media are still completely useless in resolving this issue and have no idea or explanation why I have had little to no connection for many years. They also are refusing to refund me my money. This is a scam.

If I didn't pay you, you'd be quick to sort out that issue, right?

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 34 of 34
Flag for a moderator

Hi Thearchitect93, 

Many thanks for getting back in touch, I was beginning to worry you were not receiving my messages, the last of which was sent on Wednesday morning.

I will take a look at the PM you have sent across to me and take another look at the connection. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos