Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Tenvis camera ip camera

Hi , My tenvis cameras have stopped working over 4g and my wifi mesh. Still works on the router wifi. Has been fine for years so not sure what's happened. I have started to add port forward ip addresses of the cameras with no luck. Not sure if anyone had similar issues with cctv or got any ideas.

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tenvis camera ip camera

I don't understand - it doesn't work over 4G (unrelated to the hub), and doesn't work on the mesh, but does work on the hub?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I believe it is settings in the Hub

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

But you said it is working with the hub?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I am trying to see of I have a setting issue in port forwarding or a DHCP setting to allow the cameras to work over 4g.

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Do you access them via an App?

Check if your WAN IP has changed and needs updating in the App

0 Kudos