cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV and Broadband

michaelvalenzia
Joining in

Having problems with TV and broadband for second day running. Status says TV won't be fixed for 5 days! Have had intermittent broadband issues over past year. I work from home and Virgin Media is costing me money! 

Almost impossible to get hold of a real person to assist. Thinking about leaving...

5 REPLIES 5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@michaelvalenzia wrote:

Have had intermittent broadband issues over past year.

It's your first time posting on here, so what's the issues you've been having with your broadband?

If you explain the problems, then there's a very good chance you can get the necessary help via this forum.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

michaelvalenzia
Joining in

Day 3 of no broadband nor TV, less for an hour or 2 each day which is, I presume, to negate having to pay compensation. I work from home and this lack of broadband is costing me money. Of course, trying to get hold of someone to speak to is impossible. 

Terrible service!

Anonymous
Not applicable

No need to do a new thread for each day but I do understand that it must be maddening. 

Looks like you are already checking for local issues on 0800 561 0061. 

Keep in mind your right to automatic compensation. 

Thanks. Virgin seem to be trying to circumvent compensation by restoring the service for an hour or two each day....

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You've still not mentioned what your issues are, beyond being off-service recently.

As far as compensation goes, TV isn't covered only broadband & landline is - and you need to have registered your LOS.

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/billing-and-payments/automatic-compensation 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks