cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T3 and T4 problem over 2 years now...

axel4ever
On our wavelength

Hi There,

I'm looking for some support, as this takes way too long.

I had my router replaced twice, every engineer was tweaking power levels back and forth saying that they a right. All connectors and filters replaced. Recently (December 21st) I had new cable ran to my house and today cabling inside replaced.

The long story short, problem is still here, and nobody know what to do...

I have started logging the router data and some screenshots of the upload and download tabs.

Download link
https://we.tl/t-tqOMQmYmMq
1 item

T3-T4_log.xlsx
3.15 MB

24 REPLIES 24

The event log doesn't look good. We haven't seen your DOCSIS 3.1 channels which is where your problem may lie. Unfortunately the Hub 5 doesn't display them (or you have a Hub 4 and you haven't shown them to us). It's possible that the Hub 5 would display the D3.1 channels if you logged in to the GUI, but I have a Hub 4 so don't know. The Forum Team haven't said much if anything about this.

Seph - ( DEFROCKED - My advice is at your risk)

Hi Sephiroth,

Thank you for getting involved, much appreciated...

I just uploaded additional snaps to the spreadsheet, but the only place I can see DOCSIS 3.1 mentioned is in configuration tab, where you can't do a lot...

Hi Axel4ever,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your connection looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration 💢 I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

I have already taken some time to look into your services on my side and I did find a short term stability issue, which I have flagged and should be fixed in the next 24 hours. Please monitor your connection over the next 48 hours and get back to us if you still have problems. If you could give your Hub a quick reboot so my changes can refresh on your side of the network that would be perfect. 

If you do still continue to have issues, I have some links here which may help further -

• You can perform a diagnostic test on your Online Account which will detect any issues and offer more info on how to rectify it.
  • You can also hop onto this link for help with WIFI connections - WIFI SOS.
  • The Connect App has a WIFI scan capability which allows you to scan each room in your home to find WIFI weak spots. If it detects anything like this it will offer advice on how to rectify this.

Please let us know how you get on!

Thanks,

Megan_L

axel4ever
On our wavelength

Problem still here...

This is not short term instability issue, please stop feeding me this c***p/ Problem is here for over 2 years.

The moment fiber is in my area, I'm gone. Had enough.

I'm not getting even a fraction what I'm paying for!!!!!

This is disgusting an deserves trading standards attention!

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @axel4ever,

Thank you for your reply, I am so sorry you are still having issues.

I have checked our systems and can see there are issues with your power levels, and connectivity and you have had a lot of disconnections. I would love to look into this further for you and will pop you over a PM. Keep an eye out for the purple envelope 📩 

Thanks, 

Zoie