cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching

LOZANO
Joining in

As I have already told you of the issue to switch together the little adaptor to both the wall socket telephone land line and to the hub wifi because they are not in the same room.

Please, could you send to me a technician to sort out this problem even if it's a little fee to be paid.

Being over 80 year old person and quite vulnerable living on my own.

And,  I'm a very longstanding loyal customer right from the starting of your company.

Many thanks in advance,

Kind regards,

Liliane Lozano

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
A VM person will respond on here soon

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Liliane, 

Thanks for your post and a big welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you are having an issue getting an engineer booked to help sort out your home phone switchover. 

Taking a look at our systems, I can see since posting you have already spoken to our team and they have booked the appointment for you.

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know. 

Take care, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs